Thursday, August 28, 2008

RPGs on the way to X360 and DS

Hmm, there are a few RPGs coming out on the 360 and DS soon, heres a few videos:

Infinite Undiscovery[X360] (out now)



Gamespot review

RPGFan review

RPGamer review

RPGamer review #2

GameFAQs reviews

Hmm, so it seems the reviewers have given it average reviews. I still really like what it looks like graphically, and the real time battles look good and fast, so I will try pick it up at some point.

Pictures

Tales of Vesperia[X360] (08/26/08 in US)

This looks really cool, I dont have any experience playing any of the past Tales games, but this looks really nice. I'll most likely have to wait quite a while before it comes out in the UK. Probably enough time to get and play Infinite Undiscovery and a few other games before.



Hmm, these both look really cool...I'll have to add them to my list of games to get when they come out. Quite a few games coming out soon or already out that I am interested in now;
Final Fantasy 4, 5, 6, Luminous Arc, Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Fallout 3, Fable 2, Gears of War 2

No comments: