Monday, October 27, 2008

So many games...

I've got so many games piling up that I need to complete or even start...

Currently, I'm playing these, with my progress so far in each. I'll probably write reviews of them once I finish them if I have time, or ever finish them. I'm closest to finishing Eternal Sonata or Children of Mana.

Eternal Sonata ~ Chapter 7 ~ Game Time: 35:41

Lost Odyssey Disc 3 ~ Game Time: 45:10

Children of Mana ~ Chapter 6 ~ Game Time: 26:13

New Super Mario Bros ~ World 5

Spore Creatures ~ Planet 2

Then after I complete some of those, I will try finish off The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass. An awesome game, but I find it very frustrating at times, and need to concentrate on it. I'm quite near the end of that. Think I'm looking for the last Pure Metal in it.

Then theres the list of games I havent started yet...hehe.

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance ~ Game Boy Advance

Final Fantasy IV ~ Nintendo DS

Final Fantasy V Advance ~ Game Boy Advance

Final Fantasy VI Advance ~ Game Boy Advance

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core ~ Sony PSP

Gears of War 2 ~ Xbox 360 [Preordered it :D]

Luminous Arc ~ Nintendo DS

And looking forward to playing and obtaining these; 

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia ~ Nintendo DS

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin ~ Nintendo DS [Still havent played this, need to get it played before OoE]

Fable 2 ~ Xbox 360

Infinite Undiscovery ~ Xbox 360

The Last Remnant ~ Xbox 360

Riviera: The Promised Land ~ Game Boy Advance/PSP [I'll probably go for the GBA version, see what I think of it first. I've heard good things though]

Tales of Vesperia ~ Xbox 360

And all those titles I mentioned for the PSP, plus a few more I think I've forgotten. Too many games, not enough time. Same with anime...too much of that...

No comments: