Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CSI

I watched the new episode of the latest series of CSI on TV last night and it was intense. I may have missed out on a bit of the story from the previous season or two, but I tried to enjoy it and not get too hung up on that point and ended up really enjoying it.

The new episode was written so well, and for this series, I think they tried to move it in a direction they havent really done so far. ( I think at least)

All I'll say is that there was the death of a major character. At first I was like "OMG, No way!" But then I realised they used it really well to make an incredibly emotional, gripping episode. 

Anyway, I would say this cements in my view why CSI is one of the best shows on TV. Watch it if you havent. Vegas is the best out of the 3 in my opinion.

No comments: