Monday, July 6, 2009

Quick update...

Just thought I'd leave an update since I haven't done so in a while and probably wont be able to for a while. I'm away on holiday at the moment in Chamonix, France and don't have much access to the internet. Anyway, the time I have here I will most likely be spent doing things I don't usually get to do, such as getting ridiculous amounts of sun and not necessarily trawling the net and posting blogs.

I'm still playing a few games when I get the time, namely Final Fantasy Tactics PSP, Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles which I recently started and a bit of Pokemon Platinum, grinding up to lv100. Might talk about them a bit more when I next update.

Been listening to a few podcasts to pick up on the news from E3 onwards and it looks like there are a good few RPGs on the way soon. Here are a few names of stuff I am interested in;
# Golden Sun DS (DS)- I'm looking to pick up the 2nd gba game again since I lost mine a while back but its very expensive... T_T
# Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver (DS) - I'm insanely into Pokemon games, how can I not be interested in these? =p
# Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii) - E3 brought a bunch of new info on this one and it will be out this year =D Its got some nice mechanics that sound unique, similar to the way Odin Sphere is.
# Hero's Saga Laevatein Tactics (DS) - I hadn't heard of this till recently and to be honest, don't know that much about it. Just what I've seen of the art style looks amazing.
# Devil Survivor (DS)
# Class of Heroes (PSP) - there is a sequel on the way to Japan too.
# Crimson Gem Saga (PSP)
# Nostalgia (DS)
# Final Fantasy Gaiden: The Four Warriors of Light - There is a bit of info about this forthcoming game with influences from the original FF games. Countdown site

A whole bunch more as well but I'm getting tired now. Will update some other time...

I'm gonna take some pictures and video when I'm over here and might try putting it up here when I'm back.

Its way too hot here lol, 'till next time ;D

No comments: