Friday, August 7, 2009

Final Fantasy Gaiden: The Four Warriors of Light (DS)

I've known about this DS title for a few weeks now, but don't think I mentioned it at all on here. Its supposed to be a new Square Enix rpg with roots and influences in the original Final Fantasy games featuring the Warriors of Light. 

Some people have said the art style and graphics are kind of ugly, but for a DS title I think it looks quite nice. Sure the characters look strange, but I'm not too bothered about that. I've got high hopes for this DS game, hopefully it turns out well. If it had a good job system or skill system, in fact any of the game play features of FFI - IV would be good.

Here is the official site (Japanese) which is worth a quick look.

There doesn't seem to be much info up about this yet even though it is set to be released in Japan this year at some point.

No comments: