Sunday, November 1, 2009

Final Fantasy Update

Dissidia and the awesomeness of this song made me wanna press on with my quest to finish all the main Final Fantasy games, I will get there in the end. 

Bow down to me bitches, cos I'm the black mage!


Just had this idea, I said a while back that I was trying to get through all of the Final Fantasy games that I haven't beaten. I'm making quite a lot of progress through FFV Advance now and thought I'd post here with some (semi) regular updates on how my epic quest is going! =p

Here's the script so far. The bracketed version is the one I beat (or have). B=Beaten, U=Unfinished. If you don't know where I am getting this from, check out the Backloggery ~ a site where you can chat with other gamers and keep track of your video game collections / backlogs.

Final Fantasy (GBA) 

Final Fantasy II (GBA)

Final Fantasy III (DS)

Final Fantasy IV (DS)

Final Fantasy V (GBA)

Final Fantasy VI (GBA)

Final Fantasy VII (PS)

Final Fantasy VIII (PS)

Final Fantasy IX (Don't own)

Final Fantasy X (PS2)

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) [Don't know if I'll include this]

Final Fantasy XII (PS2)

So far, 5/13 if I'm gonna include X-2. I will beat them all some day! T_T

No comments: