Thursday, December 10, 2009

Now Playing - "the sweet music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison!"

Not had much time to play games what with exams taking up most of my time... but here is what I am still playing =p

Final Fantasy VI Advance (GBA)

I only really played a couple more hours on this since the last time I posted, but I am really getting into it. The characters, music and story are really good so far. I haven't played this before and I'm starting to see what all the hype for this game is about.

I'm about 13 or so hours in now, after the Magitek Research Facility and the cutscenes in the Esper World, I  just got the 2 magicite stones from the Auction House...and I can't remember where I have to go next cos its a while since I last played *sigh* I'll have to check an FAQ...

Final Fantasy VIII (PS1)

I think I'm getting near the end of disc 2 now, I decided to go look for the optional GFs after going through Balamb and the Trabia Garden cutscenes, and forgot that you get sucked into a couple scenes and battles against the other garden...so I am now in the middle of the Galbadia Garden, maybe I'll go get Tonberry and Odin later on if I still have the chance..

Other than that, I've been trying to get my SEED rank higher, its 22 or 23 at the moment...I really don't like that you have to rely on that to get money, couldn't they give you money in battle as well? That would have made more sense..but then again there are a few ways to exploit things and get unlimited money.

Dragon Age: Origins (X360)

I haven't really had a chance to play much of DA this week, I've been concentrating on FFVI and FFVIII. Other than that, I put FFIX in the PS2 to check if it worked, but nothing much else played this week. Stupid exams meaning I have to study...Maybe something more interesting next time.

No comments: