Sunday, July 11, 2010

Now Playing - "turn green from sleepiness"


So this week its been mainly Tales of Eternia (PSP) I've been playing. Trying to get through the game (I'm around 26 or so hours in I think) and I've got all the primary Craymels (Seriously, I hate some of the terms in this game) and don't really know what to do next. I'm slowly starting to enjoy the game more, but the combat still feels pretty boring at times. I mean the other day I must've played for a good 8 or 10 hours, just jamming on X in battle, must've killed that button... Eesh. I might play an srpg or something with more depth next.

Seriously, I can't find a picture related to Tales of Eternia that isn't horrible. So if in doubt, get some SotN on there ;D

So other than those games, I've played little bits here and there of Super Mario: Sunshine,  Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Halo 3 and Golden Sun. I just more or less started SoTN's Richter mode and I pretty much suck at it. I reckon if I put enough time into it I'll get used to the different speeds and animations of Richter's (more clunky) gameplay. Golden Sun is still boring me as I've not put much more time into my Completion run. Halo 3 was a bit of a laugh today acting like jerks; teamkilling and annoying our own dudes on Big Team games. XD

That was a bit of a pathetic Now Playing, hopefully in my next one in a few weeks I will have to more to talk about. Its pretty evident from this that I haven't been that bothered about games recently. 

No comments: